欢迎访问老网站的知识文库网!

关于电视节目实用对话及情景句(二)

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  日常在家都会跟家人看电视,那么看电视节目应该怎么样表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于电视节目实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家

  电视节目 (二)

  Henry: Do you watch a lot of TV?

  亨利:你常看电视吗?

  Dustin: Yes. In fact, I could never live without a TV!

  达斯汀:是的。实际上,没有电视我简直没法活!

  Henry: Really? But sometimes It's such a waste of time.

  亨利:真的吗?但是有时候看电视只是浪费时间。

  Dustin: I think you underrate the educational value of TV. My favorite TV series is Friends.

  达斯汀:我倒认为你低估了电视的教育价值。我最喜欢的电视剧是《六人行》。

  Henry: I heard that's a great play. Do you know which season the/re on?

  亨利:听说那部剧不错。你知道播的是第几季吗?

  Dustin: They've just started with season 1 again.

  达斯汀:刚从第一重播。

  Henry: Which channel?

  亨利:几频道?

  Dustin: Channel 6. Do you want to watch that with me tonight?

  达斯汀:六频道。你今晩想跟我一起看吗?

  Henry: OK. It's a deal.

  亨利:好吧。就这么定了。

  实用情景句型

  1. I could never live without a TV!

  没有电视我简直没法活!

  I am the biggest couch potato.

  我是最大的电视迷。

  I like watching TV very much.

  我非常喜欢看电视。

  2. But sometimes It's such a waste of time.

  但是有时候看电视只是浪费时间。

  But sometimes it's time-consuming.

  但是有时候看电视只是浪费时间。

  But sometimes it wastes time.

  但是有时候看电视只是浪费时间。

  There's too much violence on TV nowadays.

  现在电视节目里暴力内容太多了。

  There's too many advertisements on TV.

  现在电视节目里广告大多了。

  Commercials on TV are really annoying.

  电视里的广告实在令人讨厌。

  Keep some distance from the TV.

  坐得离电视远一点儿。

  You'd better watch less TV. You may feel sore in your eyes.

  你以后少看点儿电视。你的眼睛会疼的。

  3. I think you underrate the educational value of TV.

  我倒认为你低估了电视的教育价值。

  I think you are wrong.There is educational value in TV.

  我想电视还是有教育价值的。

  I think TV is educational.

  我想电视还是有教育价值的。

  4. I heard that's a great play.

  听说那部剧不错。

  It is said that that's a great play.

  听说那部剧不错。

  I heard it's a good play.

  听说那部剧不错。

  The talk show really cracks us up.

  脱口秀节目真让人大笑不止。

  The talk show host brings down the house.

  脱口秀节目真让人大笑不止。

  5. They've just started with season 1 again.

  刚从第一季重播。

  They've just replayed from season 1.

  刚从第一季重播。

  It has been replayed from season 1.

  刚从第一季重播。

  6. Which channel?

  几频道?

  When's it on?

  什么时间播放?

  When does the show begin?

  什么时间播放?

  Do you know what's on after the news?

  你知道新闻之后播放什么节目吗?

  Change the channel.

  换个频道。

  Can we change the channel?

  换个频道可以吗?

  Shall we switch to another channel?

  换个频道可以吗?

  7. It's a deal.

  就这么定了。

  Make a deal!

  就这么定了。

  That's a decision.

  就这么定了。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享